● 1998- group artist show at Cooper Rokkoff Gallery, Taos, NM. Personal theme: “Technical-Industrial”
● 1998- group artist show at Cooper Rokkoff Gallery, Taos, NM. Personal theme: “The instability of time.”
● 2001- group artist showing, ArtCraft, Saltspring Island, BC.
● 2003- “Heavenly Virtues, Deadly Sins” jewellery show at Object Design, Vancouver, BC.
● 2004- “Botanicals” jewellery show at Object Design, Vancouver, BC.
● 2004- Gallery Exhibit “Body Ornament West”, Western Canada.
● 2009- EtsyMetal Charm Swap #3, global group
● 2009- EtsyMetal Charm Swap #4, global group
● 2009- EtsyMetal Pendant Swap #2, global group
● 2010- EtsyMetal Charm Swap #5, global group
Education / Experience
• Taos Institute of Arts, 1994
• Two year apprenticeship with master goldsmith.
• Own and operate my own jewellery business, aspects include: design, creation, fabrication, finishing, marketing, web page building and maintenance. 1997 to present.
• Revere Academy of Jewellery Arts; Jewellery Bench Technician diploma: 2003.
• Digital School; Computer Aided Drafting: 2006.
Associations and Groups
Etsy Metal – etsy team: 2009 – 2010
Makers and Artists of the Kootenays on Etsy: 2011- 2013
Metalsmiths Unite! global group (facebook and etsy) : 2009 – 2012
Jewellers, Metalsmiths & Lapidary Artists (FB group) 2009 to current
Chatty Metalsmiths – etsy team : 2011 – 2014
Leo Weaver Gallery, Ranchos De Taos, NM
Leo Weaver Gallery (Taos Inn) Taos, NM
Leo Weaver Gallery, Santa Fe, NM
Cruz Gallery, Santa Fe, NM
Mesa’s Edge Gallery, Taos Ski Valley, NM
Cooper Roffokk Gallery, Arroyo Seco, NM
Kalidascope, Calgary, AB
Pegasus Gallery, Saltspring Island, BC
ArtCraft, Saltspring Island, BC
Object Design Gallery, Vancouver, BC
Object Design Gallery, Granville Island, BC
Modern Eyes, St Albert, AB
a’licious boutique, Kimberley, BC
Sunkissed, Drayton Valley, AB
Melissa Caron Jewellery, Victoria, BC
Craft Connection, Nelson, BC
Valentine Jewelry, Westerville, Ohio
Wolf’s Den Tattoo & Piercing, Castlegar, BC